Monday, October 22, 2012

Welcome To Reduce, REUSE, Recycle!

Interested in scientific developments to reuse waste? Curious why reusing is important? Want to know how you can do your part in reusing? You are in the right place. I have created this blog to spread the word about why reusing is important. This blog will cover large scale reuses, scientific advancements in reusing waste, and projects you can do at home. Bottle walls, bio-fuels, projects for shipping pallets, and home-made pet toys are just some of the things I will highlight in this blog. So stick around. Tell me what you think about reusing and how you reuse. Comment with projects or discoveries you would like to see here. You never know; but, you just might be featured in an upcoming post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited to see this blog grow, its just so informative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on being the first to comment on my up and coming blog. I hope you find the bigger projects I post to be interesting. Let me know if there is anything you'd like to see featured.

      Delete